Legion - My Name is Legion

dreams

Legion - My Name is Legion

Postby dreams » Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:42 am

Mark 5:9
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

dreams

Legion

Postby dreams » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:04 pm

Meaning: An army (with an evil intent.)

Mark 5:15
And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

Luke 8:30
And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

Which brings us back to Joseph Farah. For those of you not familiar with the web journalist and self-styled "revolutionary" who believes that the world is going to hell in a pro-choice hand basket, check out his extremely popular Oregon-based news site WorldNetDaily, the perfect online source for Christmas stocking stuffers for folks who are so way out on the right, their turkeys come with only one wing. You have to see it to believe it. (Farah, often billed as a pro-Israel Arab, is the guy that B?nai Brith Canada brought to Toronto last year to speak at its annual journalism awards.)
When Farah learned of Gore's negotiations with Vivendi, he urged his followers, who are legion, to send money to prevent this atrocity
from coming to pass.

(Left and right bid to buy all-news channel: Al Gore faces fight in bid for CBC-founded NWI, The Toronto Star, November 27, 2003
By Antonia Zerbisias Nov 29, 2003, 10:33)

Return to “L”