Down - Bring Him Down

dreams

Down - Bring Him Down

Postby dreams » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:10 pm

1 Kings 2:9
Now therefore hold him not guiltless: for thou art a wise man, and knowest what thou oughtest to do unto him; but his hoar head bring thou down to the grave with blood.

Genesis 42:38
And he said, My son shall not go down with you; for his brother is dead, and he is left alone: if mischief befall him by the way in the which ye go, then shall ye bring down my gray hairs with sorrow to the grave.

Genesis 44:29
And if ye take this also from me, and mischief befall him, ye shall bring down my gray hairs with sorrow to the grave.

Genesis 44:31
It shall come to pass, when he seeth that the lad is not with us, that he will die: and thy servants shall bring down the gray hairs of thy servant our father with sorrow to the grave.

Psalm 55:23
But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.

Jeremiah 51:40
I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, like rams with he goats.

Ezekiel 26:20
When I shall bring thee down with them that descend into the pit, with the people of old time, and shall set thee in the low parts of the earth, in places desolate of old, with them that go down to the pit, that thou be not inhabited; and I shall set glory in the land of the living;

Ezekiel 28:8
They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

dreams

Postby dreams » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:33 pm

Movie - "The Two Towers"

During the battle for Helm's Deep
[Aragorn] Bring him down Legolas.

Return to “D”