Hand - Out of My Hands

dreams

Hand - Out of My Hands

Postby dreams » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:42 pm

Meaning: Out of the sphere of one's authority; Beyond one's control

Biblical Meaning: Out of the power of those who have the capacity to harm.

Genesis 37:21-22
And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let us not kill him. [22] And Reuben said unto them, Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness, and lay no hand upon him; that he might rid him out of their hands, to deliver him to his father again.

Judges 8:34
And the children of Israel remembered not the Lord their God, who had delivered them out of the hands of all their enemies on every side:

Judges 12:2
And Jephthah said unto them, I and my people were at great strife with the children of Ammon; and when I called you, ye delivered me not out of their hands.

Daniel 3:15
Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

Acts 24:7
But the chief captain Lysias came upon us, and with great violence took him away out of our hands,

Return to “H”