Heart - Take it to heart

dreams

Heart - Take it to heart

Postby dreams » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:23 pm

2sa 13:33
Now therefore let not my lord the king TAKE the thing to his HEART, to think that all the king's sons are dead: for Amnon only is dead.

2sa 19:19
And said unto the king, Let not my lord impute iniquity unto me, neither do thou remember that which thy servant did perversely the day that my lord the king went out of Jerusalem, that the king should TAKE it to his HEART.

dreams

Postby dreams » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:28 pm

Isa 42:25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not TO HEART.

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it TO HEART: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it TO HEART.

Mal 2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it TO HEART, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it TO HEART.

Return to “H”